Remote Support Terms
PLEASE NOTE: By starting the (CinnTech’s Branded) TeamViewer Software, you automatically acknowledge our liability exclusion statement regarding the use of TeamViewer.
By filling out this form you agree to pay the chosen remote support fee(s) upon completion of our Remote Session.
CinnTech’s Remote Support usesTeamViewer, and includes full encryption, based on RSA private-/public key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding. This technology is based on the same standards as https/SSL and is considered completely safe by today’s standards.
CinnTech accepts no liability for faults for which is it not responsible, even if they occur around the time when the support is provided.
By clicking the download button you hereby confirm your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the online support and start the download of the TeamViewer software.
Tech Support cannot access your PC without your express consent.
Tech Support cannot collaborate with you without your express consent.
Please close any personal or confidential information on your screen, as the technician will be viewing your desktop.
During a remote support session, a technician will be able to perform any actions as if they were physically sitting in front of the client computer.
You can end the shared session at any time by closing the CinnTech’s TeamViewer window.
- All support offered is based on a ticket system.
- Tickets can be created and viewed by logging into our support page.
- Once a ticket has been closed and marked as resolved – further related issues are considered as another ticket and subject to additional fees.
- Our support packages are not unlimited. Our usual charge rate for onsite support is $70 per hour. Support packages are intended to reflect normal reasonable requirements.
- Tickets are generated for time rendered; CinnTech support is based on a best effort and does not guarantee we can solve all issues.
- In some cases clients may have custom software or special hardware that requires the manufacture’s or third party support – this is not covered through CinnTech’s support packages.
- Escalation to the next level of support is determined by CinnTech’s technician’s. We will however try our best to resolve the problem through the most cost effective means and the final method of support is the only charge applied. As an example, if we can not resolve your issue through Remote Support you would only pay the onsite support fees for the issue at hand.
- Standard response times are a maximum of 4 hours from receiving an email during business hours (8:00 am – 6:00 pm). We will however do our best to respond within the hour.
- Email and phone support are offered 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Onsite and Remote Support is offered Monday to Friday 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm and weekends 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. Special circumstances may apply as we can remote to your PC through our mobile device.
- HST or other applicable taxes are payable at the applicable rate, as set by CRA, as of the date of production of the invoice.
- CinnTech reserves the right to cancel the service at any time, and agrees to refunding the balance of the remaining contract.
- Any service we provide is subject to acceptance and may be withdrawn at any time.
- If you fail to make a payment; CinnTech may refuse support until payment is made.
- Click Here to download the full support package.